Please Vote for Erika

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
A friend of mine, Margaret Riddle - CFI, CFII, MEI, ATP, needs your help. Her daughter owns a Day Spa and is a candidate for Spa Person of the year. If you guys wouldn't mind...Please vote for Erika.

(see her email below)

Thanks in advance.

Brook

This is one time I am really imposing on my friends. But I let my pride in my daughter's accomplishments win out over my reluctance to impose on your time. Erika is one of six Spa Persons for the year 2007 and a candidate for the annual award SPA Person of the Year 2007. The group that is conducting the competition is asking for votes on the Internet. Please take a couple of minutes, click on the link below, then click on the name "Erika Mangrum" and help her win this award. She has accomplished a great deal in her business and I am proud of her.

Votes can be cast from a direct link; click http://www.dayspaassociation.com/Spa.../poll_2007.htm.

Margaret C. Riddle, ATP
CFI, CFII, MEI
Aeroflight Aviation

I never vote for anyone I haven't met, so I read their bios. What a bunch of slackers!
Erika needs help. #2 by 14% (almost 4,000 votes). Come on folks. Dig in and click away!

You did it twice?

I would assume that if I accessed from a different computer, I could vote again. And perhaps if I deleted the right cookie, I could vote as often as I felt like?

I would assume that if I accessed from a different computer, I could vote again. And perhaps if I deleted the right cookie, I could vote as often as I felt like?
Unless it records the IP addresss and your address is static.

Just tried, but I got a SQL error that they've run out of space in their database!

Just tried, but I got a SQL error that they've run out of space in their database!

Ditto.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not allocate space for 'usd_pollResponse' in database 'dayspaassociationcom' because the data space limit has been exceeded. Contact Sales to purchase more space or remove unneeded records from tables. Indexes from these tables must be dropped and recreated to free space!
/UltimatePollASP/Include/utility_inc.asp, line 92
Perhaps they didn't expect such a large response? :dunno:

what do you expect - it's SQL Server ... another fine micro$oft product

Back