Please help me out!

Wait, so we can just ask people for money? Oh crap, what have I done ...

If you are prior military, you haven't done due diligence on GI bill. Your PPL is on you but post 9/11 will cover the rest at a 141 school. Uncool to beg in uniform.

Not entirely true, if you can find a local college with a flight program the GI BIll can pay for your private as well, I am starting with one in june, GI Bill is paying for Private through CFI

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 60k?!?! But guys--everything over 60k will go to wounded warriors, so once we fund his education we can help hurt soldiers.

Who the hell would donate more once he got there?

Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, I've found that it costs money to go to college, so if you all could just PM me with the amount you want to donate to fund my business education, that will be great (the goal is $240k).
$10 gets a "thank you"
$50 means I will send you a POA friend request
$100 and I'll send you a Facebook friend request
$1000 and I'll fly you around in a plane for an hour at your expense
$10k I'll let you buy me lunch and sit in on one of my classes
And if you donate a full $240k, I'll accept any job offer from you after graduation, provided pay is $150k/yr or more. Preferably more.

So make sure to donate before the quota is fulfilled!!! You don't want to miss out on these great opportunities! Oh, and everything over 240k will go straight into my bank account.

Last edited:
This one got $3450 from 9 donors total.
http://www.gofundme.com/on4ko

At least she's shown a little initiative and funded all her primary training but is claiming to have had the proverbial stuff hit the fan getting her Commercial Heli license.

Those other guys don't seem to have gone out of their way enough to even earn enough cash on their own for an intro flight, or at the very least they're too dumb to even lie about it.

Back