Please help me get my friend married...

BaltimoreBill

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bill
...with a really great wedding photographer.

Sorry - I've been out of "Internet" touch for the last week - new house and connectivity has not yet been connected.

My friend Jeff is marrying Gabrielle and they have a chance to win a first class wedding photographer for free. They are among three finalists in an online voting contest. So, please, if you can spare a minute, go to http://stacyrichardsonphotography.com/blog/ and vote for Gabe and Jeff.

I will certainly appreciate your help and know they would appreciate the "gift" of photography. The voting ends at the stroke of Midnight, New Years Eve.

Thank you, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Voted for Judes and Dan.

#1 because they met serving our country and deserve it more.
#2 anytime I see a request like this on any forum I belong to I specifically don't vote for whoever the request is for.

Being the shallow person I am, I voted for Gabrielle... the cutest one there, of course.

Thank you, all, for your support yesterday afternoon and evening. As soon as I find out the results I will let you know.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thank you all very much for your support. Gabe and Jeff won by a very wide margin (more than 2 to 1). I haven't talked to them yet, just to Jeff's Dad. He said they were ecstatic when he talked with them earlier today.

WooHoo - good for them. They will receive the top-of-the-line wedding photography package. If you look through the photographer's site, you'll see it is worth quite a bit.

Thank you all very much for your support. Gabe and Jeff won by a very wide margin (more than 2 to 1). I haven't talked to them yet, just to Jeff's Dad. He said they were ecstatic when he talked with them earlier today.

WooHoo - good for them. They will receive the top-of-the-line wedding photography package. If you look through the photographer's site, you'll see it is worth quite a bit.

That's great! :yes:

Back