Please help getting self serve municipal fuel at Chicago Executive (KPWK)

I find it sobering that many airport boards/commissions don't have a clue about how to run an airport. Similar problem here at KMNM.

I find it sobering that many airport boards/commissions don't have a clue about how to run an airport. Similar problem here at KMNM.

And how many cities use federal airport funds for non airport projects.

Happy to sign. Pwk is 3x closer to me than where I keep the plane at UGN. I chose to go further for $ reasons. I pay <$4 a gallon where in at. Good luck.

Happy to sign. Pwk is 3x closer to me than where I keep the plane at UGN. I chose to go further for $ reasons. I pay <$4 a gallon where in at. Good luck.

Thanks for signing. Please consider showing up at the meeting on Wednesday evening at 6pm and tell the CEA Board WHY you keep your aircraft at UGN instead of PWK.

The address is:

Chicago Executive Airport
1020 South Plant Road
Wheeling IL 60090

Off of Milwaukee and Industrial in Wheeling. Thanks again.

Signed, and shared with my club.

Signed from the West coast. I'm about to be traveling to the Chicago area, so I figure this effects me too.

This Wednesday, July 20, at 6 PM the Chi Exec board will vote on self serve fuel proposed by CEPA. Our analysis indicated that installation of self serve fuel would be competitive with other self serve fuel at local airports. Please come out at 6 pm this Wednesday to show your support for GA and more affordable 100 LL. The address is:

Chicago Executive Airport
1020 South Plant Road
Wheeling IL 60090

Off of Milwaukee Ave and Industrial

6pm Wednesday

Back