Please delete. Problem solved

Ding Dongs. Which now will be supplied from Shenzhen. Probably from the same plastics processor that provides the base stock for Cool Whip and Twinkies. .

Scrapple. With eggs and toast.

Sausage egg and cheese croissanwich

Smashburger double, lettuce wrapped topped with egg and bacon. Tried that last time I was in LA.

Side note - hate to say it, but they really aren't all that great. Greasy, so-so taste, salad veggies kind of lame. Plus the time I ate there the fork I grabbed had congealed baked on food goo that I didn't notice until I started eating. Ewww. On the totem pole, I place them pretty much dead last. I mean I wouldn't not eat there again, but if there were any other fast food burger joint nearby I'd go there first.

Smashburger double, lettuce wrapped topped with egg and bacon. Tried that last time I was in LA.

Side note - hate to say it, but they really aren't all that great. Greasy, so-so taste, salad veggies kind of lame. Plus the time I ate there the fork I grabbed had congealed baked on food goo that I didn't notice until I started eating. Ewww. On the totem pole, I place them pretty much dead last. I mean I wouldn't not eat there again, but if there were any other fast food burger joint nearby I'd go there first.

Continuing side-note: Smashburger is overrated and overpriced.

Tuna casserole.

For real, please someone give me some pity here.

Hmm, I'm thinking somebody is starting Friday evening off! Let's see, it's a quarter after six on the East Coast.

Spaten Optimator mit bockwurst

Special K Protein Meal Bar - chocolate peanut butter

Italian sausage with shredded mozzarella and pesto. Mama Mia I woulda eata tha whole thing, mmmmm.........

Ewww.

Baked Salmon brushed with olive oil and oregano, sprinkled with Parmesan.

Ewww polluted fish.

Beaded processed mystery fish.

Nonononono this is North Pacific Salmon. We don't bead them because, well, frankly, they don't stay on necklaces very well.

Octopus salad.

Back