Please delete. Problem solved

Very nice, sir! (Is that Caphalon?)

Spinach and bacon omelette. A specialty of an Italian restaurant in Davis, about 60 miles East of Oakland. A good motorcycle ride but worth it. But the thing about it is they also will serve their breakfasts with a side of steamed spinach with butter melting on it, instead of hash browns or whatever. Way, a long time ago, that was my sweetie's favorite omelette. I actually liked mine best with Italian sausage but I'd usually get half of hers anyway so I got the whole experience.

Look at number ten on the menu.

Thanks. And no, not Caphalon. It's my last remaining piece of non-stick cookware, however. I only use it for eggs these days. Everything else is stainless.

That number 10 looks pretty good. 13 doesn't look bad, either.

Spinach souffle.

Cream of mushroom (makes a good stock for pot roasts)

Heylands beer.

(Interesting guide to the brewing process in their website, too, if you can muddle through the German.)

Filet Mignon, rare. With some kind of salad-thing.

stir-fry beef and broccoli (no pandas, real deal)

Home-made, gourmet sloppy joes over whole wheat toast. Tossed salad and corn on the side, and a glass of good, cheap red.

(Actually, that sounds pretty good. Maybe I'll make some tomorrow and post the recipe.)

-Rich

Slight modification:

Tossed salad, and throw that sloppy joes over the salad. Corn's fine.

Bottle of Carlos Rossi.

Follow the link!

Ground turkey, ewwww. I like ground beef, and I like turkey, but I don't like ground turkey. I'll tolerate it in chili but that's about the extent.

Course ground beef chili. No beans.

Carlo Rossi must be the original Two Buck Chuck. Or maybe 50¢ Chuck.

Cheers

It's a step above Mad Dog for sure. It's actually drinkable.

Grilled burgers, with cheddar, by the way.

Ham and Swiss on something other than bread. Romaine leaves maybe. Some onion and tomato would be good too. And mayo.

Low carb diet and celiac disease. I love bread. Can't eat much of it.

Kahlua Pork

all win!

Wagyu fillet, with a side of parmesan gnocchi.

Somehow Wagyu Bryant doesn't sound like a winning shooting guard proposition.

Kobe fillet, with a side of Ceasar salad - with the real dressing, the stuff that has the anchovy thingies in it. Hold the croutons, please.

Wonder Bread is broke.

I don't like sliders. I want a big ass piece of meat or sandwich or whatever.

Grilled Ribeye Steak, rubbed with oregano and garlic.

Back