Planning a nice true cross-country flight

I might do that. I still need to do my long XC for my commercial. That definitely works for a stop. :D
Sweet! I'll keep you posted on the actual date. Can you PM me your #, please? Once we set off on our long X/C, I won't have my PoA exposure, nor the time.
Also, where do you prefer to park?

Let me know if you need any NYC recommendations for food or non-aviation things to do.

Let me know if you need any NYC recommendations for food or non-aviation things to do.
Appreciate the offer but I am staying with a good friend and he already has a big plan on where to take me out. So I'll be pretty tied up.
And no, not the NY-style "take out" or "tied up". He's not of Italian descent ;)

Theirs an air force Musem in Warner Robbins Georiga. Sully's plane is in Charlotte, Kitty Hawk on the east coast of North Carolina, And a TON of beer in Ashville, NC. Also the Air and Space Museum annex at IAD You are going to need more than two weeks for sure. Also, i'm located at 20GA west of ATL if you stop by let me know.

I'm going to be posting soon for my actual long XC. Going to be a week long trip from 20GA to BFI.

Please don't give me any more ideas, we have a full schedule as it is. :)
Maybe next year, I can do another circle around the US and visit more aviation museums. Or once we move to civilization (East Coast), we will be much closer to all the action.

Please don't give me any more ideas, we have a full schedule as it is. :)
Maybe next year, I can do another circle around the US and visit more aviation museums. Or once we move to civilization (East Coast), we will be much closer to all the action.
You're not leaving me, are you?

Back