PlaneView Restaurant @ MVY

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
Anyone know the approximate hours for the PlaneView Restaurant @ Martha's Vineyard (MVY)? I'm planning on flying there tomorrow night with my CFI and was wondering how late we could grab dinner since it will be a night x-country.

I tried calling their number (508-693-1886) but no answer.

Thanks!

Hi Jason,

If you find out, let me know, drop me a voice or email. I'm doing an AngelFlight mission to the Vineyard on Wednesday afternoon and may not have time to go to town.

Got the link, thanks!

Hi Jason,

If you find out, let me know, drop me a voice or email. I'm doing an AngelFlight mission to the Vineyard on Wednesday afternoon and may not have time to go to town.

Got the link, thanks!

Will do, Gil. I'll try calling them tomorrow. Good luck with the AngelFlight mission!

Safe flying,
Jason

I'm flying there tomorrow afternoon, I'll try to take a look if I get a minute free. Great food...the club sandwich is HUGE.
Teller

Called today, they're open 7-7 which was too early for us. We got there around 10:00pm or so. Was an interesting flight...navigated the old fashioned way without any GPS and the runway lights turned off on us at HPN on short final.

Now I just have to get up early to call the flight school in the morning to ask them if someone could recover my iPod from the airplane I left it in. :dunno:

what time did you get back to HPN? I departed there around 11ish this (well, it was Tuesday at the time) evening. And actually, went to MVY from there. How strange..,..

I got back around 11:30pm. We landed 34 in front of the "Acey" CRJ and after the JetBlue A320 departed. That's too funny.

I got back around 11:30pm. We landed 34 in front of the "Acey" CRJ and after the JetBlue A320 departed. That's too funny.

Ah. We had probably begun our descent into MVY at that time. I need to buy a watch.
It would have been cool to bump into you at HPN. I was wondering if you were there or not. Nice airport, and the folks at the FBO were wicked nice (how's that for east coast talk?).

Jason and I had late lunch at the Plane View Restaurant today. It was nice, the food was good, the young waitresses were very attractive and the service was good and efficient.

Our turnaround time was exactly 50 minutes, passenger dropped, plane and bellies topped off and us on our way.

...so was the cute CapeAir pilot at the next table. Sorry, couldn't resist. :rofl:

You could've broken the ice with her and asked her if she was the one who landed on the taxiway at BOS.

Back