En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iYiYi
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/1844965/

1 Dead After Plane Crashes Into Clayton BBQ Restaurant

Posted: Today at 10:31 a.m.
Updated: 9 minutes ago

Clayton — Authorities say one person was killed Friday morning after a single-engine plane crashed into McCall's BBQ and Seafood Restaurant in Clayton.

The plane crashed at McCall's BBQ and Seafood Restaurant, located at 10365 U.S. Highway 70 West in Clayton, at around 10 a.m.

Dwayne West, EMS director of Johnston County, said one person died in the crash, but it's not known if it's the pilot.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I fly over that area about every time I fly, and know a bunch of people that do the same. Hope it's no-one I know!! :(

Stay away from the area. Its crazy out there. Traffic is stacked and backed. Other than that I am not sure who it was who crashed. Plane is registered to someone in VA.

Stay away from the area. Its crazy out there. Traffic is stacked and backed. Other than that I am not sure who it was who crashed. Plane is registered to someone in VA.

Only one record in the FAA's database matches that info (North American Navion registered in Chantilly, VA). Doesn't mean that this was who was onboard however. No IFR flight plan on FlightAware, and the story says the plane 'came out of the clouds'.

N-number : N8844H
Aircraft Serial Number : NAV-4-844
Aircraft Manufacturer : NORTH AMERICAN
Model : NAVION
Engine Manufacturer : CONT MOTOR
Model : E185 SERIES
Aircraft Year : 1947
Owner Name : REID GARRY S
Owner Address : 24905 SHADY GROVE LN
CHANTILLY, VA, 20152-4225
Type of Owner : Individual
Registration Date : 21-Sep-2004
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard

Clayton — Authorities say one person was killed Friday morning after a single-engine plane crashed into McCall's BBQ and Seafood Restaurant in Clayton.

The plane crashed at McCall's BBQ and Seafood Restaurant, located at 10365 U.S. Highway 70 West in Clayton, at around 10 a.m.

Dwayne West, EMS director of Johnston County, said one person died in the crash, but it's not known if it's the pilot.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it too much to ask that an article be well written if even a little bit? This short report is two sentences too long. Syntax...what's a syntax?

The pilot was in a seefood dive.

Back