Plane Bubble

Ventucky Red

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Jon
Seeing the prices on realestate comming down, more new cars for sale, what about planes.. you blokes seeing some price decreases?

They don’t seem to be coming down, but have leveled off.

My anecdotal observation is that prices for large ticket items such as businesses, real estate (residential and commercial), and automobiles have indeed begun declining in price. But airplanes (personally owned piston) have not.

I don’t pay attention to boats and am curious how pricing is trending in that market.

My anecdotal observation is that prices for large ticket items such as businesses, real estate (residential and commercial), and automobiles have indeed begun declining in price. But airplanes (personally owned piston) have not.

I don’t pay attention to boats and am curious how pricing is trending in that market.

There is a seasonality to some boat markets that planes don’t really have.

Freind does some classic car flipping. Prices are tanking. Seems like motorcycle prices are still holding high. Houses in my area are either coming down, or not selling. Campers? I don;t know, but they seem to be softening. Interesting to watch. Layoffs are starting to happen.

There seems to be some movement with prices dropping a little with people who are getting out of flying ,for several reasons,money being one.

It’s too close to the end of the year and the depreciation games that go along with it to get a sense of where aircraft prices are headed. Give it until March or April.

But I’m pretty sure peak prices were this past April because that’s when I purchased a plane and the low point will be in about a year because that’s when I plan on selling it.

Back