Placards

Banjo33

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Banjo33
I have a TD that I need to comply with, which requires little more than installing a new placard. The TD mentions getting the placard from Piper(couldn't find it on their site) or having one made per the TD's requirements. Anyone have recommendations for a place to order quality placards from? I may use this opportunity to replace a couple of the tardy stickers too.

Can you make one yourself? I did so several years ago when redoing my interior. I printed them on self-adhesive vinyl label stock.

I have a TD that I need to comply with, which requires little more than installing a new placard. The TD mentions getting the placard from Piper(couldn't find it on their site) or having one made per the TD's requirements. Anyone have recommendations for a place to order quality placards from? I may use this opportunity to replace a couple of the tardy stickers too.
Read the AD, it should tell you if you can.
OR
The reverse

IF it is simply a Technical Directive you are not required to comply, but if you wish to, make and instal it.

I've gotten mine from Wagaero before. They have a pretty good selection of Piper placards.

I have a laser engraver that can make placards no problem. Anodized aluminum, plastic, no problem. PM me for my website and details.

If you want something which looks a little nicer and have some basic computer skills, go this route.

http://www.decalpaper.com/category-s/3.htm

Or silk screen it yourself, there was just a topic on that on here, they had a link to the VANs forum

Back