PIREP - KTHV to KMJX

intubatmd

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Intubatmd
I am (hopefully) flying from KTHV to KMJX this Saturday. I will be filing IFR but this is my first trip through Philly. Looking at recent planned ATC routes on Fltpln.com I see LRP V210 BUNTS. What can I expect to hear as I approach BUNTS? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gary,

Thanks. That was the other route I was looking to file. I was puzzled by the LRP V210 BUNTS on Fltpln.com. Seems like a lot of real estate between BUNTS and KMJX but then again I am new to the IFR game. And yes, I am /G.

Last edited:
Gary,

Thanks. That was the other route I was looking to file. I was puzzled by the LRP V210 BUNTS on Fltpln.com. Seems like a lot of real estate between BUNTS and KMJX but then again I am new to the IFR game. And yes, I am /G.

New here too! got the paper on 8/19. Congrats!!!!

Is BUNTS the beginning of an arrival procedure?

BUNTS is where all of us coming to Wings from the west get sent on our way to Wings, so while it may or may not be part of a charted arrival, it seems to be the default "arrival procedure" for PHL approach to assign into Wings! :D

I am (hopefully) flying from KTHV to KMJX this Saturday. I will be filing IFR but this is my first trip through Philly. Looking at recent planned ATC routes on Fltpln.com I see LRP V210 BUNTS. What can I expect to hear as I approach BUNTS? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

What can you expect to hear will be a lot of Airline traffic and chatter with Philly App. Don't be surprised if you get vectored north of the city to some where like ARD V276 RBV etc. It will be a great experience. Enjoy it and fly safe. Maguire App will be much slower than PHilly.

Back