Piper wing spar AD

Scott MacKie

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
sbmackie
Searched for answer, couldn't find: The new AD for Piper wing spar inspection and access panel installation doesn't list Arrow's (PA-28R-XXX) as a target. So, is there another AD out as a result of the Riddle crash?

Thanks
Scott

So I understand: The AD just out is for fixed gear models. There is another proposed AD for PA-28R models. True or False?

So I understand: The AD just out is for fixed gear models. There is another proposed AD for PA-28R models. True or False?
The inspection panel one has nothing to do with the eddy current one (the EARU one)

I sure hope true since it was multiple retractables that the wings broke off of.

I sure hope true since it was multiple retractables that the wings broke off of.
The Embry Riddle one, the pipeline one back in the 70's or 80's - Does that count as multiple?

Is the eddy current one a TSB or an AD?
Neither at this point. It's been submitted as a proposed rulemaking and modified at least once. No AD yet (for over two years).

Back