For Sale: Club Membership Piper Warrior II - KJKJ - Moorhead, MN

ArnoldPalmer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
ArnoldPalmer
Clean 1979 Piper Warrior II. I purchased a share in this club with the intention of wrapping up my commercial and CFI. I am about to finish up my commercial but will probably hold off on my CFI for now. Too many activities and not enough time to fly. Also, I am based out of KDTL for now and possibly a move in our future.....

As stated, bird is hangared at Moorhead, Minnesota. KJKJ.

Nice 6 pack with auto-pilot and a Garmin WAAS GPS (650 I think). Bird is IFR certified and a fellow club member flies it IFR regularly.

Buy-in is $2,000 (you pay the club and this is the amount you sell your share for) and there is a one time initiation fee of $300 (non-refundable) that is for a 1 hour check-out for insurance purposes.

Cost - $75 per month in dues, $75 per hour wet based on tach time. Reimbursement on fuel is at the KJKJ Rate. A great time-builder.

Club is pretty solid financially and members are looking to upgrade some avionics possibly in the near future.

Must have Private Pilot license!

Send me a PM if you need more info or are interested.

IMG_20180404_171338178_HDR.jpg IMG_20180404_200551895_HDR.jpg IMG_20180214_153828665_HDR.jpg

Can I bump this thread?

I am done with my commercial rating. Not sure what the future holds for flying and living in the KFAR area. Share is available.

Back