Want To Buy Piper PA 28-161 or 181

LWR16

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
LWR
Looking for a good condition Archer or Warrior.
1,000hrs or less SMOH.
7,500hrs or less TTAF.
IFR preferably but would consider VFR only.
Thanks.

I have a PA28-151 warrior with the Ram engine upgrade making it 160 HP It has a Garmin GTX 335 with ADSB in and out a Garmin 530 waas gps and a trutrack Auto pilot with GPSS the AP and avionics were installed a year and a half ago I have logs since new the engine has under 900 hours smoh same with the prop I bought it to fly my wife and I to and from FL and realized it wasn’t big enough so I bought a PA32 Lance and this one is for sale the interior is original as is the Paint the oil lines fuel lines and engine baffles were all replaced when I purchased the plane I am asking 42,500 I have 25,000 in the Avionics upgrade it is a IFR platform and I will promise you you will not find a better equipped warrior out there It just went out of Annual end of May but I will get a fresh annual for the new buyer or the new buyer can get it and I will pay for it if your interested call me at 412-996-1198 Bob Carlton plane is at KAGC in Pittsburgh I also have a brand new never been on it canopy cover

Back