For Sale Piper Lance II for sale

blueskyMD

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bigfoot297
Finally I have put my beloved Lance on sale at TAP. Here is the details. It 1978 Lance II. Tail # 31573. Its regularly flown airplane. TAFT is 7180. Engine was OHed in 2008 and has 1300 hours with only one owner ever touched the engine controls. Engine was OHed with factory new cylinders and brand new camshaft. Its in great condition . Propellers has 2165 hrs since new and in very good condition. Equipped with GNS 530 WAAS , Aspen Pro 1000 with GPSS steering . Century III AP has glide slope coupling and wil fly any ILS/RNAV approach to numbers. GTX 345 ADS B in and out will show you traffic and weather on 530 screen. Wx10 stormscope, Electric aux vaccum pump , Rosen visors, ACK 406 MHZ elt, Paint is 10 + years old but I have repainted some areas and looks good. Interior is 10 + years old in acceptable condition. All logs . Must see logbooks to appreciate maintenance i have done. Asking $129000

Good luck with the sale. Moving up to the twin world?

No
Training for helicopters. The plane is too big for me since kids are grown up. Plan is is to get a R22 after finishing training.

Back