Piper Expert in FL Panhandle/SW Ga. or south AL.... A&P

Unit74

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Unit74
I was chatting with a bloke about Pipers and he mentioned there was a guy in the south who was THE piper expert and he said I should have him do an annual inspection at least once because he will find it all. He didn't know is name, thought it might be George, but he wasn't sure. Anyway, he crooned about how good he was with the Pipers.

Anyone know who this is?

Unless there's something fundamentally worrying you about the airworthiness of your airplane on the very next flight, I wouldn't go looking for "a kid with a hammer", if you catch my drift. Your monkey your circus though :D

Seems to be all the rage with the Beechcraft guys......

If there is a Piper guy, I'd like to talk to him. That's a little more convincing than one MX I had where," if it had wings on it, he could work on it" which is OK. But why not let someone who has dedicated a business to the brand take a look as an expert? o_O

What is the credibility of the bloke who told you this? Even so, take his advice with a grain of salt. Pipers are not that complex. Many can work on them competently.

-Skip

Get on the piper forum. Look for flyguydon, he's in northern Florida and is a piper guru. Does fantastic work at reasonable prices.

Get on the piper forum. Look for flyguydon, he's in northern Florida and is a piper guru. Does fantastic work at reasonable prices.

Oh he's familiar with both. I thought they ran him off that place a while ago. It's a bit dry (lots of Canadians...not that there's anything wrong with that :D) but there's some good type specific info in between every other PA-28 wing inspection freakout thread these days. POA looks outright steely eyed and composed compared to those paranoid pigeons over there. LOL

Oh he's familiar with both. I thought they ran him off that place a while ago. It's a bit dry (lots of Canadians...not that there's anything wrong with that :D) but there's some good type specific info in between every other PA-28 wing inspection freakout thread these days. POA looks outright steely eyed and composed compared to those paranoid pigeons over there. LOL

Werd....

Back