Piper down in Kentucky

Great news about the no fatalities, wishing the old man a speedy recovery.

"Great news about the no fatalities, wishing the old man a speedy recovery."

Gees. My copy of the story said he was 58. I hope he recovers quickly too, but at that age does he have a chance?

Gees. My copy of the story said he was 58. I hope he recovers quickly too, but at that age does he have a chance?

Hulk is a young whippersnapper. Damn hipsters and their weird music!

I Remember when 50 was old.

You must be close to 58 :)

No ill intentions on the wording I used. It's all relative, my 6 year old tells me that I'm old and crusty lol....

You must be close to 58 :)

No ill intentions on the wording I used. It's all relative, my 6 year old tells me that I'm old and crusty lol....

I will be 58 on Tuesday, Be careful, you never want to **** off an old person.:nono::nono::nono:

I will take that and thank you

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

58 is not old,even for a pilot. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

I'm 62 and I just got back from a 24.7 mile bike ride at an average speed of 17.3 mph. That was after a 5 mile hike with the dog this morning. It isn't the years, it's how you live them that matters. I plan to fly my Maule for many more years before I hang up my white silk scarf for good. I do practice dead stick landings regularly in hopes that I'll be able to save the plane and myself should I lose power or have another major problem while airborne. That is one of the positive aspects of flying a slow, STOL aircraft. I don't need much space to put it down safely!

Back