For Sale Piper Cherokee Six Seat Covers Complete Set of 4 Leather Butterscotch (0518-03)

TWinter

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
TWinter
I purchased these for a project and after I got them discovered they were not the right fit for my plane. These were purchased as "New", but previously installed. Apparently when the SCS installed them the plane owner did not like the color compared to his carpet and sidewalls. I looked them over when I got them and feel confident they have never been used other than the original install and the a removal. These are excellent, soft and of course the smell of new leather. I wished they had fit mine, but unfortunately they didn't. I ended up with much less of the quality of these. My loss is your gain. What you see is what you get. Paypal is fine as long as it is sent as "gift". You can also pick-up or send a check. I'll send them after the check clears. Located at KDYR (west Tennessee). I'm reposting the same text as when I bought them. Some of the pictures depict the color as lighter than they are. I'd say a camel tan. Not the light color in some of the pictures. Flat rate shipping $75 to lower 48. Like I said the true color is the first few of darker tan pictures. The other pictures are the same covers, just picked up as lighter in color because of the flash. They truly are beautiful covers...I wished I could have mage them work. I don't always check POA daily so contact me via email : ultimatefitne379@bellsouth.net Asking $900
"Piper Cherokee Six Leather Seat Covers. Complete Set of 4 for a total of 12 pieces. These are a shade of butterscotch (Tan) Cherokee Six seat covers # 0518-05. These are in very good condition. Leather is soft & supple. Inside padding is firm and intact. The group picture depicts the color as being lighter than the true shade. These are tan or "butterscotch". Please see individual pictures for truer color..
Set includes:
2 Head Rest Covers
2 Seat Back Covers
2 Seat Bottom Covers.
Arm Rest Cover.

"
seats 2.jpg seats 1.jpg seats 4.jpg

Attachments

• seats 5.jpg
    seats 5.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 12
  • seats 6.jpg
    seats 6.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 10
  • seat 7.jpg
    seat 7.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 12
Having done interior in real leather in one of my planes, I know what this would cost. $900 is basically giving them away. My gawd.... What a deal!

Back