Piper Apache

Apache123

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Hey, Steve!
Want to join the future former-twin-owners club?

I'm putting my Apache up on the market.

Details:
Left and Right props just went through their 500hr AD last year, I had new blades put on as a part of it since the old blades had reached... well they were old as dirt, but not wood.

Left engine is at about 700hrs, M-overhauled December 97. Compressions at 70. Oil is clean, burns a quart about every 8hrs.

Right engine is at 1800hrs last M-overhauled August 89. Compressions at 70, one was mid-60s last annual. Oil is clean, this side burns a quart about every 4~5hrs.

Annual is up this month.

It has a fairly standard panel for an apache, no frills. Nav/Comm is 2x KX-170b one with glideslope.

Mode-C Transponder -- 12 months until the next pitot-static/transponder is due.

Heater was just completely overhauled, two new generators, new elt, the analog tachs are being replaced with digital ones from Electronics International this coming week.

I'm most interested in stepping down to a 3-adult plus 1-child single (4-adult is preferable) that does 120kts+. If you're interested in a straight up trade or close to it, let me know; I'm fine with high-time engines so long as they run well.

If you're interested in simply buying, make an offer. I'd put my Apache at dead-center-average value.

Back