piper 235 manual

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Anyone got either the POH or AFM electronic format? I need to start reading about it.

thanks

Yeah, I thought you were just getting an overhaul.

Didya ask 'em to tack on and extra pair of cylinders?

I wish...nah, someone around FTG is getting one, and I'll probably be allowed to use it for the high-perf signoff, then get to use it once in a while.

They'll haul a ton. I looked at 235's before buying the 'kota. As I'm sure you're aware, the 235 should be very similar to the 180 with just the addition of the constant speed prop and probably a couple extra fuel tanks. The 235 is a low compression engine so be prepared for the eye-watering fuel burn - its even higher than the Frankenkota.

They'll haul a ton. I looked at 235's before buying the 'kota. As I'm sure you're aware, the 235 should be very similar to the 180 with just the addition of the constant speed prop and probably a couple extra fuel tanks. The 235 is a low compression engine so be prepared for the eye-watering fuel burn - its even higher than the Frankenkota.

Yeah, I've read 14 gph at cruise (135 kts?) Which is exactly the same as what I get in the Cherokee 6-260 with 2 extra seats and a lot more leg room.

Back