Pinging Dr. Bruce

G

Is it possible to change official diagnosis and get certified? My girlfriend did cold quiting Remeron, after that sge had obsessive searching for some ilness connected with her work, and that was diagnosed as psyschosis? is it obsessive searching for information about ilness on net, psyschosis or more OCD or anxiety?

I highly doubt that you'll get an answer on a public forum. a) You're not the patient. b) He'd have to see her and evaluate her in order to even begin the process.

See a board certified psychiatrist and get formally diagnosed.

Is it possible to change official diagnosis and get certified? My girlfriend did cold quiting Remeron, after that sge had obsessive searching for some ilness connected with her work, and that was diagnosed as psyschosis? is it obsessive searching for information about ilness on net, psyschosis or more OCD or anxiety?

previous diagnoses can go away on their own or be removed by an medical eraser ( doctors in said specialties) such as OSA, PTSD and selective others.

or be removed by an medical eraser ( doctors in said specialties) such as OSA, PTSD and selective others.

Doc, what do you mean by "previous diagnoses can go away on their own" ? How AME can deal with that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back