Pilots 'n' Paws - followup

BrianR

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
BrianR
Since I started that thread about PnP a couple weeks ago, I thought it appropriate to note that I completed my first flight for them last weekend. It involved five puppies coming from GA to Western NY. I did the last leg, from Greenville, PA to Olean, NY.

Other than some brief "scud-running"...errr, I mean, remaining pretty low to stay out of the clouds, it went off without a hitch. The dogs were great in the airplane. In fact, they napped quietly the entire flight, didn't make any messes, and the folks on the receiving end couldn't have been any nicer!

3bedab16.jpg

9de70054.jpg

That would be me on the right, my friend and "canine attendant" in the center, and the receiving foster parent on the left.

Nice! I hope to do that some day!

What a cute photo, Brian, and what a great thing you did for dogs. One day when I can afford to I hope to do the same. I just did my very first Young Eagles and I loved it.

Isn't it super cool to do something for good with your PPL rather than just fly around? I think so.

Congrats. What adorable puppies.

Nice, very nice. My wife and I have done transport on several occasions via auto and it's very fulfilling. Excellent job man.

Back