Pilots Forum - Student Pilots Wanted

Commander Dave

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Commander Dave
I know many of you are like me and probably already subscribe to more forums than you can handle given the days limited number of hours, and too much of a workload.

I am however asking anyone interested to check out a Pilots Forum I created for student pilots, and fliers out at my airport in Reading, PA.

Forums need activity or the whither and die. I'm trying to boost some activity there to encourage more people to talk about aviation, ignite the spark in some, and just create a place where people can hang out, meet and talk.

If anyone has some free time, or would like to share any advice you are more than welcome to check it out.

www.newhorizonsaviation.net

Click on Pilots Forum (left hand navigation bar)

Thanks

I don't like all the ads. Especially the popup ad. Don't like that half the screen is taken up with business other than the forum. Don't look to see me there again.

The color scheme of the forum is pretty overwhelming. I'm not sure I could bare to look at that while posting.

I don't like all the ads. Especially the popup ad. Don't like that half the screen is taken up with business other than the forum. Don't look to see me there again.

Sorry - My first attempt at a forum.

Unfortunately the pop ads are part of a free forum. I don't like them either.

As far as the screen being taken up by the navigation on the left side. That is due to the audio player feed for Live ATC. I couldn't figure out how to make it any smaller, it automtically takes up that much room.

Any programmers out there know how to correct this?

The color scheme of the forum is pretty overwhelming. I'm not sure I could bare to look at that while posting.

I'll work on the colors.

Like I said my first forum, I was experimenting.

Let me try and fix these things.

Thanks for the input - its all good to know

Have you checked out studentpilot.com. It's a fairly thriving community of folks targeted at those learning the ropes and assisted by old coots that have.

Back