Pilotless drug plane

Whoa. Space aliens planted the pot and took the pilot. Better get a $3 billion grant to study the effects of space aliens smoking pot.

Wow, a new use for unmanned vehicles. Guess GA and AAI now have some emerging markets now that the defense budget is shrinking.

Whoa. Space aliens planted the pot and took the pilot. Better get a $3 billion grant to study the effects of space aliens smoking pot.

I believe the ending of "Cheech and Chong's Next Movie" covered this already.

Wow, a new use for unmanned vehicles. Guess GA and AAI now have some emerging markets now that the defense budget is shrinking.

I don't think the article is implying that the pot-plane was a UAV. It's more like the pilot ran off after the rough landing because he knew a bent airplane was going to attract unwanted attention.

No FlightAware history, ever. Must fly VFR all the time?

Much easier to cross that pesky southern border vfr, especially when done at 50'agl!

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...flight-also-had-parachuted-out-of-2308190.php

An arrest has been made.. and this guy has a history... very very bizarre...

When the instructor asked Slack why he needed an emergency parachute, Slack said he was a pilot flying L-39 jets out of Dobbins Air Force Base, "acting as the 'rabbit' for other Marine pilots to chase him around the sky and do the dog fights Top Gun style of training," the instructor told investigators.

I'm seeing a future as a writer for ANN.

Back