Pilot Tie - It Cleans Your Sunglasses!!

falcon1

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
falcon1
Like most pilots, I too have tried to clean my sunglasses with my necktie. The common necktie is not only an ineffective cleaner, it also scratches the lenses.
Introducing the Pilot Tie, a new high quality necktie, manufactured with a microfiber backing, to safely and effectively clean your sunglasses.

www.PilotTie.com

Oh, my, I sigh;
For those who fly
And require a tie,
All say "Aye -
It's a good buy.

But for 'nother breed
It's not a need.
Consider the dude
Who repels the prude
And flies in the nude.

:eek:)

If all goes well for me. I am going to add zipper ties the end of this year and then silk designer ties next year. I also have plans to start selling pilot shirts and t-shirts. I am a pilot, and get paid like a pilot :( so these things will come with time.

falcon1 said:
If all goes well for me. I am going to add zipper ties the end of this year
Zipper ties will do a job on your glasses, no? ;)

Lawreston said:
Oh, my, I sigh;
For those who fly
And require a tie,
All say "Aye -
It's a good buy.

But for 'nother breed
It's not a need.
Consider the dude
Who repels the prude
And flies in the nude.

Nice. :yes:

falcon1 said:
Yea very funny, but I dont think that I'll use it as my slogan. :dunno:

Probably a good idea! :yes:

If I wore a tie, I'd buy one of these... Great idea! I'm usually wearing a T-shirt though. Hopefully the tie-wearing pilots out there will see the value in this and boost your income! :yes:

Yea, I miss the days of flying in a t-shirt, but I finally get to go up in a 172 this friday. My buddy is renting one and we are going on a short cross country. I haven't flown a single engine plane in over 3 years. I used to own a 1966 Piper Cherokee 140 that my brother and I used for all our flight training. We had to sell it several years ago because it cost too much to keep flying it. It did save us a lot of money on our training and we put about 1400 hours on it. I flew the plane out of Minnesota to almost everywhere in the country and even down to Nassau once. I would take out extra student loans to pay for gas. What a fun way to build time.

It has been working good on my end. I know that my hosting company is in the process of setting up a new server. I hope that was the problem. I built the site myself so you never know. :dunno: Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Thanks,
Jesse

falcon1 said:
It has been working good on my end. I know that my hosting company is in the process of setting up a new server. I hope that was the problem. I built the site myself so you never know. :dunno: Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Thanks,
Jesse

Works for me too

Back