pilot shop near IDP

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
I'm going to be out there early next week, and I won't have a minute to get any charts before I leave Boston. Any suggestions for a pilot shop somewhere near the Cessna Factory? I'll be needing the whole deal....plates, low en route charts, AFDs etc for a large part of the country.
Thanks

One suggestion, if you know where you're going to be staying - Call sporty's (or your other favorite chart supplier) and have them ship it to you there, or care of the Cessna center.

Heck, you can order directly from NACO, too. I frequently get them the next business day plus one.

No time. I leave monday am. thanks tho.

If you call sporty's this morning, they'll have your charts expressed out and you'll have them on Tuesday AM at the latest....

But if that won't work, then you'll probably be able to buy plates and LO charts and AFD at the FBO at IDP for the region, and then you can try and plan your route so you can pick up more on the way.

Fly safely!

thanks for all your suggestions. Someone loaned me their Jepp charts, so I'm all set. Also, FWIW, I was told that there is a pilot shop at IDP. Makes sense....every freakin new cessna in the country gets ferried outta there, and I'm sure that I wouldn't have been the only ferry pilot to show up totally unprepared.

Back