Pilot intro

FlyingDeacon

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingDeacon
Hey everyone. Just wanted to take a sec and introduce myself. Haven't been flying long but my love for aviation began when I was in high school. Started ground school when was 16 but couldn't afford to put gas in my truck much less
pay for flight lessons. Finally got my Private last October and I'm loving it. Just recently became a share owner in a c172. My home airport is KLCH - Lake Charles, LA. Just discovered this site last week and love it.

Not sure if this is where this post should be :dunno:

Welcome.

My advise, don't say anything controversial or with conviction or some here will ignore you.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to take a sec and introduce myself. Haven't been flying long but my love for aviation began when I was in high school. Started ground school when was 16 but couldn't afford to put gas in my truck much less
pay for flight lessons. Finally got my Private last October and I'm loving it. Just recently became a share owner in a c172. My home airport is KLCH - Lake Charles, LA. Just discovered this site last week and love it.

Not sure if this is where this post should be :dunno:

Welcome to POA.

Welcome. There are a lot of informative people here. There are a lot of people here that profess great knowledge but really are just whistling in the wind. The fun is finding out for yourself which are which. :D

Welcome, Deac. I am glad you are enjoying flying. Nothing else like it!

When once you have tasted flight you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been and there you shall always long to return

Leonardo Da Vici

Welcome

Welcome aboard.

Are you really a deacon? If so, I believe you may be our first "man of the cloth."

Back