Pilot Information

Terry

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Terry
I wanted to know how my "ratings", "points", "Line up and Wait" under my post is decided.

When I clicked on "FAQ" to this "Site Feedback and Support" it turns out to give me an error code of 404, file Not found.

Terry

Not sure what you mean by "ratings" on

The trophy points are basically achievements that are awarded. If you click under your profile on "trophy points" a list will pop up and you can then click to view all available trophies.

"Line up and wait" is based on your total number of messages that you have posted.

just wait until you've attained the "Strung out, Coked up and broke" award. that's when you know you've made it to the big leagues in the PoA realm.

just wait until you've attained the "Strung out, Coked up and broke" award. that's when you know you've made it to the big leagues in the PoA realm.

WOW! I can't wait!!!

Terry

Aren't we shortening the name of that award level to "The Monkey?"

Not sure what you mean by "ratings" on

The trophy points are basically achievements that are awarded. If you click under your profile on "trophy points" a list will pop up and you can then click to view all available trophies.

"Line up and wait" is based on your total number of messages that you have posted.

With 720 posts, I think I am going to have a long, long, "Line Up and Wait." :)

Terry

Don't worry about your trophy points,their not loggable.

Back