Pics from fly-in at KGAF

terzap

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
terzap
Here's a QuickTime slideshow of "just the airplanes" from our Flapjack Fly-In at KGAF on Sunday. I've been cropping and retouching since Sunday night and still am not finished. I had to break out the pics into categories and working on effects, captions, and subtitles for the Flash versions, but in the meanwhile... check out these gorgeous wings! Mnnmm! High wings or low wings, or both, there's something for everyone to ooooh and ahhh about!

http://www.teryvisions.com/kgaf_ap24.html

(You need the free QuickTime plugin to view. Give it a minute or two to load. Dialup users....you may experience a longer delay as it is a large file.)

Enjoy

Terry

Very nice photos and a well done presentation. Thanks.

terzap said:
(You need the free QuickTime plugin to view.
Is the plugin URL automatic or hand-coded? I get a 404 error on trying to get the plugin.
Code:
The requested URL /www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ was not found on this server.
Looks like the leading forward slash preceeding the www is an error?

Last edited:
gkainz said:
Is the plugin URL automatic or hand-coded? I get a 404 error on trying to get the plugin.
Code:
The requested URL /www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ was not found on this server.
Looks like the leading forward slash preceeding the www is an error?

Greg...
try this link
[size=-1]http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

if that doesn't work, just go to www.apple.com and click the quicktime tab.

Sorry it got messed up!

Terry
[/size]

T Bone said:
Nice pics, what a variety! The T28 with the biplane was a nice contrast....

TBone--I thought so too. And we all thought what a terrible thing it would be if those two were not completely aware of each other and the T-28 ran up with the Great Lakes behind him!

The GL waited a bit and still had a little trouble with wake turbulence but no mishaps. And then the T-28 of course had to come around with a nice low pass to say goodbye. Of course that was quite...uhm...well, "a needed a cigarette moment"

sigh

drool

terry

Back