Pic of new-to-me club plane - And a blonde on the wing...

Hobobiker

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Hobo
I've only flown her once, but chomping at the bit for good PA weather. Seems like a great plane with a very nice upgraded radio stack:

My GF testing out the wing. She says that HER stack hasn't been upgraded and are considered "mini-stack versions". No comment on my part:

Last edited:
Any pictures of any stacks would be great.

I don't know of many people with Cherokees who don't love them. Nice choice, enjoy it!

My friend has a Cherokee 140 with a 160hp upgrade (his first plane). He talks about upgrading to a Mooney but can't articulate a real reason for doing it, so I keep talking him out of it :)

That's all well and good, but how many times have you had the airplane in the air?

Ha....I'd better just bite my tongue on that one. She might very well see this thread and decide to comment on my "flying skills, stamina, 'altitude', etc"...

Nice plane! I just bought a cherokee 180 D and I absolutely love it. You will enjoy it!

Congrats on the new acquisition, and I am of course referencing the airplane. A Cherokee will not treat you wrong.

Very Nice!, I love my Cherokee and I'm sure you will this one as well.

There's an airplane?

Whut airplane?

I like flying the Hershey bar Cherokees. Solid, honest, and more comfy than Cezzna.

Get some.

Does his wife know about his girlfriend. :dunno:

LMAO! Luckily my Ex-Wife DOES know about this girlfriend. Better yet, my 14 year-old boy/girl twins know her and exceedingly approve...which is the best litmus test of all.

Thanks for the comments everyone, she and I have both been cracking up at them. She especially liked the "shoes" comment. :D

Love the paint job ... Classic but one my favorites.

Always wanted a Juliett for a GF.

Always get a Papa, Mike, or a Victor.

Sheet i would be happy with Charlie....could go both ways of course.... But those Angels were pretty hot!!:D

Last edited:
It's cheaper to upgrade the stack on a GF then a plane, don't ask how I know

This thread should be a reminder of why you never want to post a picture of your female significant other on the forum.

And we wonder why women are turned off to General Aviation. I mean, who doesn't want to hang around a bunch of horny old guys showing off their equipment? :)

Back