Pibot

I liked that the simulated aircraft was a Piper Comanche instead of the usual Cessna high wing, however PIBOT failed to retract the gear after takeoff, and a real Comanche certainly wouldn't like dropping it onto the runway without a flare.

Another competitor to the flight training schools.

We really have sunk to a new low with this one. Apparently, we are now so damn lazy and risk adverse that we need a robot to fly our simulators for us!!! Pathetic. Here's an idea, buy a real Comanche, put Pibot at the controls and then put Go Pro cameras on the plane. The ultimate DIY drone!! Imagine the cool YouTube videos! We do have to keep our eyes closely on the Pibots that aren't interested in learning how to land the plane though!!:eek:

We really are becoming these people-

WALL-E-humans_320.jpg

We really have sunk to a new low with this one. Apparently, we are now so damn lazy and risk adverse that we need a robot to fly our simulators for us!!! Pathetic. Here's an idea, buy a real Comanche, put Pibot at the controls and then put Go Pro cameras on the plane. The ultimate DIY drone!! Imagine the cool YouTube videos! We do have to keep our eyes closely on the Pibots that aren't interested in learning how to land the plane though!!:eek:

We really are becoming these people-

WALL-E-humans_320.jpg

Hey... I work hard to be lazy...:rofl:

But yes, I see the problem.

Back