Photos Up Western USA trip

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
http://www.kodakgallery I may have to edit the link, let me know if you cannot gain access.

Hey Dave the one of the bridge in Jellystone is the one over the Gardner River just upstream from where it flows into the Yellowstone.

Great photos, I used to live in three of the parks you visited (well, at least three you flew over.)

740802273110_0_BG.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dave the one of the bridge in Jellystone is the one over the Gardner River just upstream from where it flows into the Yellowstone.

Great photos, I used to live in three of the parks you visited (well, at least three you flew over.)

740802273110_0_BG.jpg

Wait, there's a real Jelystone? Has nothing to do with talking bears and pic-a-nic baskets?

Originally posted by Nick-

"Wait, there's a real Jellystone? Has nothing to do with talking bears and pic-a-nic baskets?"

I guess we'll have to ask BooBoo the next time he's in the chat room.... ;)

Great photos!

Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures, Dave, thanks for sharing. Teresa and I especially enjoyed the reminders of Washington State, where we're from. The San Juans and the mountains sure are pretty, eh? Loved the "goats on the roof" picture, too... where was that, in BC?

We looovved Wa, Troy. I can see why anyone would move there in a NYM.
The goats on the roof, yes - on Vancouver Island. We couldn't figure out why they never jumped down... that is their 'thing'; jumping.

great pics, glad you had a good trip! Nice to see the familiar "faces" of Helens, Rainier, Baker, and the Columbia.

Back