Pennsylvania Pilots?

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Anybody familiar with this bird? It landed in front of me at LEW in Auburn, Maine. Most interesting when only two people(pilot and co-pilot) departed the plane. Just out for some recreation time?
N711T

Owner Type: Corporation Owner Name: GREY FALCON LLC
City: HORSHAM State: PA
Zip: 19044-2323 Country: US
Fractional Owner:
Aircraft Type: Fixed wing multi engine Model Year: 1996
Airworthiness Class: Standard Transponder Code: 52300555
Serial Number: 06 Aircraft Model: 2730009
Last Action: 2005-10-06 Cert Issue: 2005-05-16
Aircraft Mfg: DASSAULT Aircraft Model: FALCON 900 EX
Category: Land Amateur: No
Engines: 3 Seats: 21
Weight: CLASS 3 Cruising Speed: 0
Engine Mfg.: AIRESEARCH Engine Model: TFE731 SER
Fuel Consumed: 0.00 Horsepower/Thrust: 3500

Grey Falcon LLC shares an address with Grey Falcon Management. 250 Gibraltar Rd. Horsham PA 19044.

Horsham is one township over from me under a 10 minute drive. 250 Gibralter Rd. is the Address for Prudential Insurance Co. It is also the address for TBI mortgage co and Westminster Abstract.

My initial guess was that it was a charter jet on a deadhead leg. It may be prudentials Jet. Not sure where its based out of, not Wings KLOM perhaps PNE.:dunno:

I think it is based in Trenton but I could be mistaking it for the Falcon(s) flown by Pfizer.

Len

Lawreston said:
Most interesting when only two people(pilot and co-pilot) departed the plane. Just out for some recreation time?
I do charter and we fly quite a few deadhead or reposition legs. I would say 20% or more of our legs are just the two pilots.

Everskyward said:
I do charter and we fly quite a few deadhead or reposition legs. I would say 20% or more of our legs are just the two pilots.

Interesting; this is also the time of "yeah up heah" for the start of the childrens' summer camp(dozens of them) season. Some of them cater to the -- if you get my drift -- and it's not uncommon for one or two children of some families to arrive in Maine via private Lear, Citation, Gulfstream, Pilatus, and the like.

Re Adam Zucker's post(above) re Horsham, PA, yesterday at Wiscasset IWI I was talking with the owner/pilot of a Cherokee Six departing for Wayne, New Jersey. He has a summer home in Boothbay Hahbah, Maine. He is in aviation financing. When I mentioned the LEW Grey Falcon from Horsham he said that his wife is with Prudential Insurance, and is a frequent visitor to their Horsham offices.

HR

Back