PDF files on Facebook?

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Does anyone know how to put a PDF file on a Facebook page?

Thanks. :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe you'll have to upload the PDF to some other service, such as Dropbox, and then just post a link to the file on Facebook.

Only other option I know if is to screenshot it (hopefully its one page) then post a jpg etc.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe you'll have to upload the PDF to some other service, such as Dropbox, and then just post a link to the file on Facebook.
I hadn't heard of Dropbox. I'll check it out. Thanks! :)

Have you considered using FreePDFHosting or KeepandShare as an online host then dropping a link on Facebook?
I wasn't aware of those, either. I'll check them out. Thank you. :)

OMG great article! Loved every word.

Great article!!

Awww. :redface: Thanks. :) Actually, that article was written with the help of several forum members (Gil, Ken, and Stephen). Unfortunately they don't post here anymore.

The idea for the article came about after a post I made on the red board asking about taking kids for an aerobatic ride.

Tom and I had fun with those kids the day we shot the photos. I finally took them for that aerobatic ride a few years ago and they both loved it. :) Plus, they didn't have to jump from the plane. :D

(what is the red board?)

(what is the red board?)
The Discussion Board associated with AOPA.

PoA has a blue theme, so it's known in the pilot community as the "blue board". AOPA's is red, so "red board".

And Purpleboard.net is self evident (amongst other interesting things).

Excellent read...
Thank you. :)

I'll have to pass it on to some of my potential YE parents.
The Young Eagles program is near and dear to my heart. :)

After that original article was written, Elizabeth wrote an essay about flying and it was published in Sport Aerobatics. Here is a link to that (now that I have figured out how to do links thanks to you guys):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60266279/Magazine articles/30_free2.pdf

And here is a video that her brother made for a school project after he finally had the chance to go for an aerobatic ride. Logan won a school contest with his video.

Back