Display Name

Display name:
Uvsun
I am looking for full checklists for:
Beechcraft Bonanza - A36
Piper Malibu - PA46
Piper Seneca - PA34
Piper warrior - PA28

I need checklists for real airplanes (not for home simulator), for download, either free or to buy.
Thanks

GTS

Really, just google and you'll find a bunch, some some good, some lousy.

Oh yeah, welcome I guess. Ya gonna stick around and party with us, I mean participate?

I have the Qref book for my PA32 and really like it. Seems very complete and easy to read.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I write my own - based on the manufacturer’s. Its easy to make one more readable and useful. Add steps you need, take out what you dont.

I made my own after using the one I got when I bought the airplane and found I do things slightly different and because I wanted to add things. I found "check oil" wasn't helpful so I added "(min 5.75 qt)" and other things like when checking flap connecting rods I added "twist."

Also, I made mine in four columns on a sheet of paper and laminated it so I can fold it and hold it and run my thumb down it when it's complete and "check list it"

I write my own - based on the manufacturer’s. Its easy to make one more readable and useful. Add steps you need, take out what you dont.

This is what I do, however I usually start with one I buy. I make mine all flow the same so no matter what plane I am in, the check list is basically the same layout. I leave out a lot of the engine start and preflight items. I print them on card stock and make notes and change them based on suggestions from fellow pilots and improving flow. Many of my changes come from mistakes I make (usually a failure to follow the checklist). I find the lists they sell have so much information on them that I start to gloss over things.

Jim

This. Allows you to be thorough, and specific to the way you want to fly.

I had the opposite problem. I found an old grumman checklist so I tracked down a plane that worked with it.
I've seen you in the airplane at least 3 times, and not yet had a chance to fly with you in it.

We need to fix that problem.

They are in the POH

Best bet, half page front and back, laminated, go from the POH and build it to a proper flow.

I've not seen many GA checklists that work for a good flow, so since you're pt91 go home brew.

Mix your POH with this and bobs your uncle.
https://ti.arc.nasa.gov/m/profile/adegani/Cockpit Checklists.pdf

Do some practice in the plane on the ground for a while and you'll end up with a proper checklist.

He said he needed "real" checklists... all the nice thoughts of other checklists are great, but if we go by what he specifically said he wanted, the answer is...

"Make a copy of the one in those "real" aircraft, which is required to be there by law."

Back