PC based video editor

I cant register it.
It asks me to create an account so I did.

Then the app brings up a login screen and says no account created, do I want to manually register so I say yes and I try and create an account and it tells me the account already exists. Try to login and it tells me I need to create an account.

The registration screen is nice though. It is one of the nicer EULA screens I have used so far.

That's odd.. They DID put some effort into that EULA.. ;)

Sony Movie Studio Platinum.. like Sony Vegas, but less than $100. I find it easy to use and powerful.

This. It supports GPU rendering as well, so rendering HD video is a whole lot faster. It also supports multi threading for CPU-based tasks.

Put simply, it makes the most of the hardware you have.

I would be pi##ed if someone took my youtube video and republished it. I did not know one could do this.

Anything digital and placed on a public server can be copied. Save the anger for yourself for putting it on YouTube. LOL. :)

At the office on Friday someone took a photo on their phone camera of a project manager acting goofy in his office and posted it on the chat server. In five minutes three different photoshopped versions were up.

The best was the animated GIF and the one with flames and devil horns.

You don't send digital media to a group of twenty web developers if you don't want instant photoshop. Especially on a slow Friday afternoon. Haha. Easy pickin's.

9f11491b6130c5568ccc0d0fc5e25abc.jpg

Poor Dave. We joked about printing it really big. One of the businesses we run is a print shop. Lifesize print would have been no harder than asking the print shop guys which fileshare folder to drop it into so they could shove it to whatever printer wasn't in use at the time.

Really... seriously... If you don't want it copied, don't put it on the Internet. That's the only way.

Even encryption is breakable with enough time and effort. All depends on how badly someone wants it.

Back