Pay Divvy - Split Costs

dell30rb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ren
I live with a couple guys my age (not weird, i'm 24) and its my responsibility to pay rent / utilities. I recently started using this service and found it to be very useful. I read about it in WSJ and i've used it personally - legitimate. I'm in a fishing tournament this weekend with a couple friends and will be using it to split costs. Could definitely work for splitting airplane/travel costs.

The way it works: sign up for an account, and get your bank account in there by entering your acct info, and verifying when they make 2 small deposits (like paypal does). You can enter a bill you have already paid (or will pay) and the e-mail addresses of those you want to split it with. You can split it evenly between everyone, or you can specify a certain percentage for each person involved. The payee's can log in and pay with a credit/debit card, and the money goes into your pay divvy balance, and can be electronically wired to your bank account in a day or two.

Makes it real easy to split costs between several people. Easy to see who has paid and who has not. Signing up and paying takes less time than checking out at amazon. and once you have an account, its pretty quick.

www.paydivvy.com

Last edited:
Back