Patient controller

I read the thread title and it thought it was about injecting chips in patients in order to control them by Bill Gates.

I was waiting for him to get vectors to the middle of nowhere ...

I dunno. The controller did nothing to solve the obvious problem of misunderstanding, he just made it worse IMO. Gee, I can’t get this screw to go in the board with this hammer, maybe if I hit it again but harder....

I dunno. The controller did nothing to solve the obvious problem of misunderstanding, he just made it worse IMO. Gee, I can’t get this screw to go in the board with this hammer, maybe if I hit it again but harder....

Neither can the controller fly the airplane.

For a controller who seems to be so dead set on a particular response (which is not mandated by reg, handbook, or procedure) from the pilot, he seems to be fast and loose with the proper phraseology himself. Perhaps if he had used proper phraseology he wouldn't have had such problems with less than fully English proficient pilots.

This pilot was definitely having a moment, but the controller could have saved himself some time by reading the guy the weather.

:rofl::rofl:

Loved the ''good luck'' comment from the other pilot..!!!
From the other pilot, who read back the frequency as "thirty-four nothing," and didn't use his callsign. Uh, huh. :rolleyes: And the controller who didn't identify himself in most of his transmissions. :confused:

This pilot was definitely having a moment, but the controller could have saved himself some time by reading the guy the weather.
The controller was being controlling. Nothing more really.

Back