Passing your written exam

George

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
George
Another real happy customer

I have to share with you another student's success story today.
One of our latest customers contacted me personally just before Easter to see if we could help him.
His story was simple, his instructor told him he would not sign him off because after repeated practice tests his top score was just under 60 (needless to say mindless and useless memorization wasn't working for him).
I told him that our software was quite different from the others out there and assured him that if he was able to finish the program within a week he would be able to pass the test with no problem.
The next day he called back saying that he felt much more confident and had scheduled the test for the following Monday and was worried that he might not be able to get the sign off on time from us because he would finish the program the next day (Easter day).
We told him it would not be a problem as long as he kept e-mailing us the results of the review tests at the end of each chapter as well as the final test itself (all the process is done with the touch of a button).
The next day we received the rest of the results and the final test, so we sent him his endorsement.
Long story short on Monday evening we received an e-mail from him saying he passed the test with a score of 93%.
So there you go this person who could not score over 60% after practicing for weeks taking test after test was able to score 93% after just 3 days of following our program. I guess congratulations to him and us are appropriate.

http://passfaaexams.com/

Back