Passed MY CFI Ride

iRyan

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
It is finally done. Long day and I am beat. It was straight forward oral & flight with so surprises. I just can't believe all the work paid off and I got it done with out a pink slip.

Last edited:
Good job bud..!!!!! :yes:

Now go out and learn how others will try to kill you just as your instructors thought about you..... :lol::lol::lol::yikes:

Just remember this feeling of accomplishment, and do everything you can to burn in the memory and feelings you had working up to your first solo and how you felt after you did it. Think hard about all the good and bad things instructors have done during your training over the years.

Then never forget that as a CFI that's what you're making possible for others. It's what keeps you going when things get rough. Do what the good instructors do and kick your own ass if you start getting tempted to do what the bad instructors did.

My two cents..

Just remember this feeling of accomplishment, and do everything you can to burn in the memory and feelings you had working up to your first solo and how you felt after you did it. Think hard about all the good and bad things instructors have done during your training over the years.

Then never forget that as a CFI that's what you're making possible for others. It's what keeps you going when things get rough. Do what the good instructors do and kick your own ass if you start getting tempted to do what the bad instructors did.

My two cents..

Well said and excellent advice!

Thanks for the congrats and the help along the way. Jesse, I will be sure to follow your advice; it hasn't really sunk in yet. I will wait until I get a fair amount of dual under my belt before I start on my -II.

Back