Parts Locator services?

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
I was contacted by someone from PartsBase for a trial of their system. Anyone use them or other parts locator service? So far, google has been sufficient in locating parts to support our 3 aircraft.

Greg

I have used partslogistics.com to find parts that did not pop up with a plain ol' Google search. I was offered a 30-day free trial once, and found the extra information helpful, but the site subscription plans are not designed to support owner/operators of light GA aircraft--they're just way too expensive for a little guy like me.

I will continue to use my free partslogistics.com account when searching for parts, especially harder-to-find stuff.

It's a good service but they will bug the crap out of u to renew or start the service.

They will post your inventory for u.

Yes I used it for a while. Its can be handy for some things, but I really couldn't justify the cost of it when the parts I were searching for were not hard to find. Now if you have hard to find parts or you are ordering lots of parts they can save you some money, because you can get quotes from every vendor that has it with one click. Do the free trial see what you think.

It's a good service but they will bug the crap out of u to renew or start the service.

They will post your inventory for u.

Its great, the cost is far from worth it, especially with only three planes.

And they will not stop calling. It didn't stop until the salesman was informed that harassment charges would follow his next phone call.

Back