Partnership wanted San Antonio let me know

CARLOS W

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Wild2fly
Hi

I posted in the classified section but just trying here to see if anyone may know of someone in the San Antonio area that might be looking into a partnership or someone who is looking to give up shares of their plane. Originally looking for DA40, c182, Cirrus 20, etc.. but open to the right opportunity and partner/partners.

Lol thx for the offer. Not enjoying your club?

In your area and not in the market, but have a couple of suggestions.

1. Fly (or drive, if you must) to New Braunfels, Bulverde, Boerne Stage, Castroville, etc and check bulletin boards in the FBOs/terminals

2. Post a Craigslist ad with keywords airplane, aircraft, Cessna, Piper, Grumman, Cirrus, etc.

Good luck

In your area and not in the market, but have a couple of suggestions.

1. Fly (or drive, if you must) to New Braunfels, Bulverde, Boerne Stage, Castroville, etc and check bulletin boards in the FBOs/terminals

2. Post a Craigslist ad with keywords airplane, aircraft, Cessna, Piper, Grumman, Cirrus, etc.

Good luck
Thanks for the input.. it will give more flying missions lol

Will do. I have one person interested. Just looking for few more to have a group of 4 pilot's.

Maybe lean to da40 or sr20.. unless someone thinks sr22 will be an ok transition lol

I don't know about the IR angle, but you should def get checked out in the -22 if you get a chance. It's not an insurmountable transition at all, it's not even a retract for Christ sake :D;) TC

Seriously though, be careful, significant others get hooked on the block speeds and climb rate the bigger bore engined airplanes offer. Hard to transition down when they've tasted the higher end stuff. I'm already screwed on the Lance transition with my wife and she hasn't even ridden in one. :D

I don't know about the IR angle, but you should def get checked out in the -22 if you get a chance. It's not an insurmountable transition at all, it's not even a retract for Christ sake :D;) TC

Seriously though, be careful, significant others get hooked on the block speeds and climb rate the bigger bore engined airplanes offer. Hard to transition down when they've tasted the higher end stuff. I'm already screwed on the Lance transition with my wife and she hasn't even ridden in one. :D
The problem is the club has a IR requirement. Think from the insurance company. I would do it if they didn't lol. I'm going to pass by SAT and go up in the sr22 and check it out. I know if you purchase a Cirrus they throw in the cirrus training as part of it

Back