Wanted: Partnership Partnership Phoenix Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdarghous

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Sam
Looking for a partner on a high performance single or multi engine piston. Plane can be based at GEU, GYR or DVT. I am a CFI, CFII, and MEI and I would be willing to instruct partners to add ratings or just upgrade to a faster more capable aircraft.

Looking for a partner on a high performance single or multi engine piston. Plane can be based at GEU, GYR or DVT. I am a CFI, CFII, and MEI and I would be willing to instruct partners to add ratings or just upgrade to a faster more capable aircraft.[/QUOTE
Looking for a partner on a high performance single or multi engine piston. Plane can be based at GEU, GYR or DVT. I am a CFI, CFII, and MEI and I would be willing to instruct partners to add ratings or just upgrade to a faster more capable aircraft.
was you able to find a partner for a plane?

Bumping this post... any partnerships out there on a reasonable plane in the PHX area?

Interested in a flight club as well. Reached out to a few but they never replied.

Bumping this post... any partnerships out there on a reasonable plane in the PHX area?

Interested in a flight club as well. Reached out to a few but they never replied.

I may be selling my share once our Cherokee 180 is out of annual, hopefully this week. PM for details.

What side/part of town? I know a few people on the east side interested in this sort of arrangement.

I am looking for a partnership in a plane in Phoenix area. I am also open to someone in similar situation so we can buy a plane and can invite other partners. Let me know.
6 seater, single engine will be a great buy.

I am interested as well. KDVT or KSDL.

I’m at KCHD if that’s an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been looking for a partnership out of deer valley for a while just can't seem to find anything (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place). Seems by this thread others are having issues as well. As far as flight clubs everything I have seen has 2+ year waitlists. If someone stumbles upon this with a slot in a partnership open send me a message!!

Ryan, I am actually working on a flight club now and we should be opening up for new memberships soon. Also, I may be open to bringing in a partner in my plane. It is a really nice straight tail 182. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk further. You can contact me at bonazio37@gmail.com if you want.

Last edited:
I am in Phoenix west valley area and would be interested in joining a flying club, or buying an airplane in partnership, or joining an existing partnership on a plane not flying enough.
Roy

Nobody’s ever in the East Valley are they

I am currently on the hunt for an airplane to base out of Deer Valley. Currently looking at AA5s (a or b), Sundowners, or possibly a 177. I am open to partnerships to keep costs down. I am still in training, but am willing to jump if the price is right.

I just started training myself so who knows what could happen. i’m 12 to 18 months away from ready to look for a purchase myself. I’d love to find somebody to base out of the East Valley.

Hello I am looking to join a partnership out of deer valley. Anyone know of a plane looking for a partner?

I am looking for a partnership in a plane in Phoenix area. I am also open to someone in similar situation so we can buy a plane and can invite other partners. Let me know.
6 seater, single engine will be a great buy.
Hello, did you ever purchase a plane? I am looking to purchase with a partner?

Did you ever find a partner. I am interested in purchasing a plane and would like to gain a partner.

I am looking to join a partnership, preferably in the west valley. Looking for IFR capable single engine, XC machine. Would prefer to join an established partnership rather than starting a new one, but let me know what you have. (Retired Airline Snowbird)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back