Partner wanted meridian in San Antonio

CARLOS W

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Wild2fly
Hi

Great opportunity for partnership. Looking for a 3rd partner for a purchase of a 2001-2006 meridian. My current partner will only use the plane few times a year so it will be really 2 for the price of 3. If interested please call or message

Carlos

Does your current partner hire a pilot when he does use it? Just wondering if a couple times a year is enough to stay current.

Boy howdy, if you were in Dallas, this would be dangerous...

Does your current partner hire a pilot when he does use it? Just wondering if a couple times a year is enough to stay current.
Yes , and His wife is also SWA captain for 30 years and has over 30k hrs. She will be retiring at the end of the year and at that point will most likely also fly him around a hand full of times a year. He is a pilot with over 4K hours in all types but will not fly the plane himself for that reason. We have access to other planes which he will fly.

Hah! 1/3 of "waaay out of my league" is still "way out of my league". :)
Lol just meant you as a person being here. Luckily I have a great deal on my hangar only $130 a person.

Last edited:
Luckily I have a great deal on my hanger only $130 a person.
I will make you an even better deal!
I have some plastic hangers that you can have for $100 each, per person.
Order in the next 20 minutes and 2 dozen and you get free shipping. FREE SHIPPING! You can't pass that up!
But wait, there's more. If you buy a whole box (50 minimum), I will even hand deliver them to your door!! How can you lose? :D

So @CARLOS W - are you gonna move up from that gorgeous SR22T? The Meridian partnership sounds like a sweet deal!

Back