Partner Wanted in My Fully Restored Cessna 182 KCMA (Camarillo)

carrollm

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SoCal_Matt
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Fully restored in 2011, beautiful 182L. Pponk 285 HP engine, 530 hours since overhaul (TBO on Pponks are 2,000 hours), New Leather Interior and headliner, New upper and lower panels and glare shield. Garmin G600 FMS, G530W, G540W, XM Weather, Auricle Engine Analyzer, Active Avidyne Traffic. Three level redundancy (G600, electric AI, and steam AI.) Newer paint. 7000 total time, Firewall rebuild (1998). VREF is over 110K, asking 45K for 1/2 share.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Dang, you gotcha a few tv's in that sucker! Very nice!

Nice plane.

But, I don't think the term "restored" is being used correctly in this thread.

That plane does not look restored.

How much does it cost per year t maintain, and how about the hangar costs?

So... Do you think Garmin equipment is any good? I think I saw you had a Garmin intercom or something in your bird... :eek:

Nice plane.

But, I don't think the term "restored" is being used correctly in this thread.

That plane does not look restored.
Yes, you may be right. Not familiar with the technical definition. That said, the only thing original is the hull. All electrical wiring, control cables, pullys, etc, were replaced, along with the entire interior, avionics and engine in 2011.

How much does it cost per year t maintain, and how about the hangar costs?

Total fixed costs, including hanger, insurance, taxes, database subscriptions, hanger and typical annual run approximately $11K per year.

I need something like that up here in NY.

I need something like that up here in NY.

Yeah, that's right up my alley - just the wrong part of the country (for now, at least).

Gorgeous airplane!

Back