Part 135 needed just for cargo?

Well he is a real person that I trust, He is an Boeing Pilot, He is a friend and a customer who i have known for many years way back to our active duty days.

him I trust, you not so much, simply because there is no proof you are real, or that you are, what you say you are.

Well, I don't trust you because I know who you are and what you are.

And with that I'm doing suffering a fool.

Last edited:
Oh, please sign me up for the option with the most FAA involvement, red tape and paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, to do it legally there is a process. But when those who decide to work "creative" work arounds to circumvent the existing regulations then the result is-----more regulations.

Again, maybe the solution is just go to the Post Office and fill out a single page form and there ya go, a Part 135 certificate! :rolleyes:

Tom is describing private carriage, it doesn't even need to be an "ownership share" some contractual arrangement will usually suffice. Private carriage is the opposite of common carriage which is what Part 135 is all about.

Tom is describing private carriage, it doesn't even need to be an "ownership share" some contractual arrangement will usually suffice. Private carriage is the opposite of common carriage which is what Part 135 is all about.

If you transport something for hire for someone else it is covered under 119.5(e) (g) and (h) and requires and operating certificate even though it is private carriage. In the FAA interpretations, that also includes wet-leases where one party provides plane and pilot and the lessee acts as the operator. There are few exemptions to this, one is a program where two NBAA members can do a time-share agreeement.

Well, I don't trust you because I know who you are and what you are.

And with that I'm doing suffering a fool.

everybody knows who I am, they probably even know my phone number and my e-mail address.

Back