Parking, tiedown, shuttle available 10 nm N OSH

skyflyer8

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skyflyr
As usual, here's my yearly reminder that we at Brennand Airport (79C), 10 nm north of Oshkosh, welcome visitors looking for an alternate airport during EAA. It's pretty quiet here yet you're very close to the action. We have plenty of tiedown space (some permanent tiedowns, but bring your own). Fuel is available as long as you make arrangements with the airport manager. Shuttle service to EAA is available for a small fee. Wireless internet and computerized weather are available in the pilot's lounge. There is a tiedown fee of about $10 a day.

The only problem is that we have standing water on the airport right at the moment, and if things don't dry out, you'll still be able to tie down but everything will be a little mushy. (Our runway is paved, but the tiedown areas are grass.) We normally allow overnight camping, but it might be too wet this time around. Please call ahead. Here's hoping the EAA grounds dry out too :fcross:

Please feel free to contact Ted, the airport manager, if you are interested in stopping in. No reservations are necessary... come anytime. Ted can give you more details as well as help with fuel, shuttle service, etc. Niner two zero - four seven fife - six one seven niner.

I'm not on the board much anymore but I'll check this thread in case anyone has questions. I'm usually at the show a bunch during EAA week but also in and out at Brennand Airport.

Update: Lots of standing water. Definitely call the manager before coming in, if you can.

Back