Paradise P-1 LSA

Discussion in 'Home Builders and Sport Pilots' started by Palmpilot, May 1, 2016.

1. Palmpilot

Palmpilot Touchdown! Greaser! PoA Supporter

Display Name:

Display name:
    Richard Palm
    One of the rental places at Palo Alto is getting a Paradise P-1 light sport airplane, and is having an introductory session on it next Saturday. Here's a video about it.

Looks interesting. Does anyone here know anything about them?

2. Jimmy cooper

Jimmy cooper En-Route

Display Name:

Display name:
    Jim cooper
    How long has it been built? How old is the company behind it? the engine is bulletproof IF......IF the person who services it know what he's doing and has been to school on it. It does not like av gas. The RANS has been around a long time ,good support from factory, uses same 912 engine in most, excellent reputation, lots of models. Google rans clan forums. You can build it or they will. The courrier is my favorite.

3. EppyGA

EppyGA Final Approach

Display Name:

Display name:
    Let's Fly
    Nice looking planes. Built in Brazil, correct? When I was looking at LSA's I talked to the guy when they were at Sun n Fun. I noticed that the published useful load was pretty low. He told me the plane was sold as a four place in Brazil so I could just load it up, wink, nod. I recall it also had yokes and not sticks like typical LSA do.

4. Shepherd

Shepherd Pattern Altitude

Display Name:

Display name:
    Shepherd
    I've flown one. It was a nice, honest plane. I enjoyed flying it.