Parabolic flt ops

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
Contained in the following is quite a claim. My question is why?

Company Profile: Amerijet International is a Part 121, all cargo, B-727 operator with its cargo hub in Miami. They service over 38 destinations throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America with scheduled air cargo services. They have been in business since 1974 and offer excellent salaries and benefits including annual tuition assistance. Amerijet operates its own cargo network, versus ACMI contract work, and has grown its business substantially since its inception. Additionally, Amerijet is the only US airline certified to conduct parabolic flight operations and does so under contract to Zero Gravity Corporation for crews interested in such an opportunity.

Why not?

For fun or for science, I guess. Or maybe for fun science.

Contained in the following is quite a claim. My question is why?

Company Profile: Amerijet International is a Part 121, all cargo, B-727 operator with its cargo hub in Miami. They service over 38 destinations throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America with scheduled air cargo services. They have been in business since 1974 and offer excellent salaries and benefits including annual tuition assistance. Amerijet operates its own cargo network, versus ACMI contract work, and has grown its business substantially since its inception. Additionally, Amerijet is the only US airline certified to conduct parabolic flight operations and does so under contract to Zero Gravity Corporation for crews interested in such an opportunity.

Sounds like fun, but not $3,500 worth of fun. Can't you do the air combat experience for around that much?

Back